About the KCFE
The Kellogg Center for Family Enterprises (KCFE) is dedicated to rigorous and relevant research into the unique demands, strengths, and evolutionary paths of family enterprises and to disseminating those findings with impact.
In addition to our focus on the complexities of family enterprise leadership, governance and strategy, we integrate Northwestern University's and the Kellogg School of Management's authoritative expertise into our curriculum to create a world-class, comprehensive, cross-discipline family enterprise resource. Our fusion of this deep academic capability with knowledge gleaned from our global community of high-impact business-owning families helps create the Center's unique theory-driven, evidence-based frameworks.
KCFE has a three-pronged approach:
- Providing MBA curriculum and programming for students who are part of a family business, as well as students interested in the fields of private equity and venture capital;
- Offering executive education courses such as "Leading Family Enterprises," "Governing Family Enterprises," and "Family Enterprise Boards: A Program for Current and Prospective Directors";
- Conducting groundbreaking research to better understand the challenges facing business families.
About this websiteFamilyenterprises.net includes updates and information about our Center and a private section for Kellogg alumni and students from business-owning families.
In the private section, members can:
- Collaborate with other members via this site.
Access resources including:
- Our Resource Library
- Family Business News and Features
- Alumni and Student Updates
- Participate in our brain trust by contributing your opinions/insights to the community.
Click here to join our network if you are a Kellogg alumni or student from a business-owning family.